Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Desperate Housewives







OK,this show had reached his finale for season 3. I don't know how long I have to wait the next season.I hate waiting,Seriously.

Edie comitted suicide.Damn it..the scene stops there!!!


One juicy thingy is Gabrielle screwed Carlos right after her wedding on the same day when she find out Victor's politics scams.Getting pissed she get back on him.....
Well I had seen Eva Longaria's wedding gown for her real wedding which she wore in the final episode.She is marrying Victor at last (as Gabriella of coz).


Bree came back pregnant from her so called 'honeymoon' in Switzerland.Well She is faking it......as usual full of hypocrite crap



Nothing much to talk about Susan Mayer...I really hate her.Pathetic bicth.And another housewife Lynetter,She get cancer.

Hot Eva will get married to her basketball player sweetheart in real life


And I need to wait for next season.

No comments: